Your Business is Unique—
So is ours.
Since 1886, Continental Western Group® (CWG) has specialized in commercial insurance and has been proud to work to understand our clients’ unique businesses. We are committed to partnering with our agents and customers to provide coverage written specifically to their needs. We understand businesses are not cookie cutter and believe insurance shouldn’t be either.
CWG provides Insurance to help business owners protect their businesses and employees
Throughout our Midwestern footprint, CWG provides tailored solutions to meet the needs of your unique commercial business.
Products We Offer
- General Liability
- Provides coverage for the insured in the event of claims alleging that the insured is legally liable for bodily injury to others and for damage to the property of others.
- Inland Marine
- Provides coverage for many different classes of property that typically involve an element of transportation.
- Provides coverage for damage to buildings or their contents that results from fire, vandalism, and other covered causes of loss.
- Workers' Compensation
- Pays the cost of medical care, lost wages, and other benefits for employees injured in the course and scope of employment, as specified by state law
- Commercial Auto
- Provides coverage for businesses in the event of damage or loss to the business’s motor vehicles and for legal liability to others for bodily injury or property damage resulting from the use of vehicles owned or operated by the business.
- Motor Carrier
- Provides coverage for businesses that may use fleet vehicles to operate in the transportation of materials.
- A liability policy that provides excess coverage above underlying policies.
- Fire/EMS PAK
- Specialty insurance program designed to address the highly technical and hazardous nature of services provided by fire departments and emergency medical services organizations provide.
- Public Entity PAK
- Specialty insurance program designed to address the unique nature of small public entities and special districts.
- Employment Practices Liability (EPLI)
- Provides coverage to employers in the event of claims made by employees alleging: discrimination, wrongful termination, or harassment.
- Data and Cyber Security
- Provides coverage in the event of data breaches and cyber-attacks to a business. We offer both first and third party coverage.
- Provides Property, General Liability, Business Auto, Inland Marine, and Crime coverage in one simple and convenient policy; designed for rural communities.