The Public Entity PAK® Program is specifically designed to meet the specialized needs of small public entities including municipalities and other public entities.
The Public Entity PAK® insurance is administered through State Directors that have expert knowledge about the operations of public entities. The State Directors work with your local insurance agent to provide the best possible insurance products and services for your community.
With Public Entity PAK®, much of your insurance coverage is combined into a single package policy, saving you both time and money. It offers one common expiration date and one billing.
Special Liability Insurance Features
- Annual aggregate limit is for each named insured and for each premise.
- Coverage for fire damage legal liability for a fire loss at premises you rent.
- Coverage for premises medical payments.
- Coverage for all owned and non-owned watercraft, snowmobiles, and ATVs.
- Coverage for injunctive relief defense.
- Host Liquor Liability is provided and Liquor Liability is available
- Public Officials Liability, prior acts coverage is available.
- Employee Benefits Liability.
- Employment Practices Liability is available.
Public and Professional Liability Insurance
Subject to the conditions of the policy, we insure your organization against judgments stemming from bodily injury, property damage, personal injury, and advertising injury. We also cover Public Officials Liability to pay those sums which you become legally obligated to pay as damages for breach of official duty due to negligent act, wrongful act, or error or omission. We cover your premises and operations. We will defend suits
Focused on the Public Entity Sector
CWG’s Public Entity PAK insurance is managed in each state by professionals who specialize in protecting small public entities and special districts.
We work with local insurance agents to provide insurance products and services tailored specifically for small public entities and special districts. As a team, we learn about your individual department’s needs, offering solutions created to protect those protecting our communities.