If you own, rent, or lease vehicles for your company, or if your employees drive their own vehicles to conduct business, commercial auto insurance provides coverage in the event of damage or loss and for legal liability to others for bodily injury or property damage resulting from the use of vehicles owned or operated by the business.
Commercial Auto Coverage typically covers items such as:
- Bodily Injury – costs associated with an accident such as medical payments, long-term care, legal defense, and other expenses related to a loss in which others are harmed
- Physical Damage — damage to physical property associated with an accident. Items may include automobiles and property owned by others.
- Collision — protects vehicles that suffer from a loss associated with a collision
- Comprehensive – covers costs related to damage incurred by activities associated with events other than collision. (i.e. Fire, Theft, Vandalism, etc.)
- Specific Cause of Loss –provides protection for losses incurred that are not related to a collision. Typically, this includes coverage for events such as fire, hail, flood, and theft.
- Uninsured/Underinsured Motorists – covers accident costs involving an at-fault motorist that may not carry adequate insurance to cover a suffered loss
- Medical Payments – covers the cost of medical payments for your organization’s driver and passengers
- Personal Injury Protection – covers the cost of medical payments of your organization’s driver and passengers, regardless of who is at fault for the accident (Disability Benefits and Death Benefits may be included)
* This is not a statement of contract and does not constitute a binder of insurance. Any coverage advertised herein is subject to the terms and conditions of the policy.