A General Liability Policy provides coverage for bodily injury, property damage, and personal injury that happen during business operations or from your products.
Items typically covered by general liability:
- Litigation and Settlement Expenses — Coverage for the investigation, litigation, and settlement with respect to situations in which your organization is sued
- Medical Payments — Coverage for injuries sustained by non-employees
- Personal and Advertising Injury — Coverage for your organization’s actions that may be deemed as offenses such as libel, slander, invasion of privacy, or copyright infringement
- Product Liability — Coverage for costs associated with injury or damages caused by a completed product provided by your organization.
- Property Damage — Coverage for property damage of others related to your organization’s actions or products
General Liability may also cover:
- Damage to Rented Premises
- Expected or Intended Injury or Damage
- Knowledge of Occurrence
- Newly Formed or Acquired Organizations
- Supplementary Payments
- Unintentional Omissions
* This is not a statement of contract and does not constitute a binder of insurance. Any coverage advertised herein is subject to the terms and conditions of the policy.