Continental Western Group® provides a tailored Motor Carrier Program through select agency partners.
Our tailored coverage is built for operations with 1-25 units and is ideal for businesses hauling items such as general boxed freight, refrigerated commodities, mail haulers, or flatbeds.
Specializing in small operation fleets that travel routes throughout the Midwest.
- Auto liability & physical damage ISO motor carrier form
- UM/UIM, PIP, & medical payments coverage as requested/ required
- Hired & non-owned liability & PD – subject to review
- Motor truck cargo (legal liability)
- Refrigeration breakdown – available for an additional charge
- Additional coverages available:
- General liability – trucking operations only
- Property subject to review
- Coverages not available:
- Workers compensation
- Umbrella or excess coverage
CWG offers additional coverage designed specifically for the risks faced by trucking companies.
The extra protection of CWG’s optional* Motor Carrier Enhancement Endorsement offers peace of mind.
Examples of coverage available under endorsement coverage:
- Combined Deductible
- Animal Guard Deductible Waiver
- Waiver of Subrogation by Contract
- Towing and Labor
- Auto Loan and Lease Gap
- Rental Reimbursement
- Hired Auto Physical Damage
- Glass – No Deductible
- Down Time
- Family Emergency Travel Coverage
- Fellow Employee Coverage
- Personal Property Extension
- Primary and Non-contributory for Additional Insured by Contract
* This is not a statement of contract and does not constitute a binder of insurance. Any coverage advertised herein is subject to the terms and conditions of the policy.