Commercial property insurance is important for all business owners. This coverage helps protect your business including damages to your building(s) and their contents from events such as fires, lightning strikes, criminal break-ins, and other types of physical damage.
Most businesses are not cookie-cutter, and we don’t believe insurance solutions should be a force fit. That’s why we work with your agent to customize a commercial property insurance policy to fit the needs of you and your business.
Items typically covered by property insurance:
► Buildings – Coverage for your organization’s building
► Business Personal Property — Coverage for property that is owned by the business that is utilized to create a profit
► Employee Dishonesty (Including ERISA) — Coverage for an employee committing theft, forgery, and dishonest acts that result in a loss
► Utility Services — Coverage for property loss due to utility interruption. (i.e. water, communication, power)
► Ordinance and Law — Coverage for costs incurred due to complying with ordinances, standards, and/or laws
Property Coverage may also cover assets such as:
- Accounts Receivable
- Money and Securities (On and Off Premises)
- Outdoor Property
- Branded or Labeled Inventory
- Money Orders and Counterfeit Paper Currency
- Outdoor Signs
- Identity Theft Resolution
- Personal Effects and Property of Others
- Theft/Damage to Leased buildings
- Inventory Spoilage Due to Loss
- Newly Acquired or Constructed Property
- Valuable Papers and Records
* This is not a statement of contract and does not constitute a binder of insurance. Any coverage advertised herein is subject to the terms and conditions of the policy.