In today’s world it’s not a matter of if, but when you will be faced with an insurance claim. When you have an insurance claim, Continental Western Group will be there for you. Claims are handled in a timely and professional manner. Continental Western Group is committed to working with you to achieve effective management and timely resolution to claims.
The quickest and easiest way to report a claim is via the CWG Online Customer Portal
Not Registered for the portal? No problem. You can register today to get started.
Prior to Reporting Insurance Claim
Have the following information available to expedite the claim reporting process:
- Policy Number
- Names, contact phone number for all involved parties and witnesses
- Date, location, and time of loss
- Any police, fire, or other authorities involved or who responded
- Description of damage
- How the loss occurred
I Reported a Claim — What Happens Next?
CWG works with you throughout the entire claims process. After your claim is reported a claim representative will call you with the following:
- An overview of the claim process
- A claim number
- Provide you with any forms or guidance you might need
- Describe the coverage(s) that may apply to your claim